- Collins, A. J., and E. Frydenlund (2015). “Academic revenue management and quantitative worship.” Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management 14(1), 50-56.
- Collins, A. J., M. Robinson, C. A. Jordan, P. Foytik and B. C. Ezell (2014). “Exploring the Effects of Traffic Incidents within an Evacuation Simulation.” 2014 National Evacuation Conference, New Orleans, LA, January 7-10.
- Foytik, P., R. M. Robinson and A. J. Collins (2014). “Exploring Evacuee Rate of Arrival with Varying Response Time for Large Scale Vehicle Evacuations.” 2014 National Evacuation Conference, New Orleans, LA, January 7-10.
- Elzie, T., E. Frydenlund, A. J. Collins and R. M. Robinson (2014). “How Individual and Group Dynamics Affect Decision Making.” 2014 National Evacuation Conference, New Orleans, LA, January 7-10.
- Turnitsa, C. D., A. J. Collins, D. Meyr and S. Sherfey (2013). “Financial Implications of Modeling and Simulation Standards: Practical Aspects and Theoretical Analysis.” M&S Journal 8(1), Spring 2013: 9-18 (Reprint of paper in Proceedings of the 2012 Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop (SIW)).
- Petty, M. D., R. L. Dunning and A. J. Collins (2013). “Correlation of Characterizing Attributes and Success in Military M&S Standards.” M&S Journal 8(1), Spring 2013: 19-30.
- Collins, A. J. (2012). “Which is Worse: Large-scale Simulations or the 80% Solution?” SCS M&S Magazine, 2012, No. 10 (Apr), ISBN 1-56555-374-8, pp.27 – 38.